Rule 1. Always post the rules.
Rule 2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post (though this is rather impossible since tumblr refuses to let you send links to people).
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Your favourite book author and why?
I’m going to say Orson Scott Card. I do love sci-fi novels but finding one that really gets you and makes your mind to fly is hard. This man did it with his “Ender’s Game” saga <3
2. Do you ever spend your time in contact with nature, if yes - what do you do?
If by nature you mean animals, I have three cats and one dog :P I like nature a lot, I specially love forests, but I live in the city so the chances to spend my time in contact with them are pretty small.
3. How do you handle incomprehension of your personality by other people (if there is any)?
Well, this is I believe a hard question. Usually I don’t care what other people may say about me but at the same time I do, it’s pretty ironic. I have a pretty strong personality so I don’t let people to just mess with me.
4. Is there a work of art (film, book, picture, etc.) that completely improved your life of your vision of it?
I’m sure the answer is yes, lot of films, pictures, shows and over all that: books. Little pieces of art that helped me to improve my life in some particular way.
5. Do you believe that one should turn dreams into plans to achieve for them to come true?
I do! It is not something easy and maybe lot of these dreams won’t be able to become true, but if you don’t try, you never will know if you can!
6. If you could live in any other century and ‘entourage’ what would you choose?
Actually despite I may be interested in past centuries I would have mine. Being a girl in past times may not be the best idea, you know? xD If I were a boy though I would LOVE to live in the Victorian London.
7. Do you have any talismans that bring you luck?
Nope. I believe luck is… relative.
8. Who (I mean profession) did you want to become when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was little! Then I wanted to become cartoonist, and now that I professionaly draw comics I feel a little lost about my future.
9. Can I ask you to insert here your favourite quote about love? (I hope that counts as a question)
“There are as many ways to love as stars in the Universe”
10. If you could choose any weapon to protect yourself which one would that be?
I actually like weapons (but of course I don’t have any, nobody has here!) so an UZI would be one of my favourite choices. Also, a steel baseball bat is always welcome hehe
11. Which part and time of the day corresponds the most to your personality?
I would say the afternoon.
1. iminshock-look-ivegotablanket 2. velvetkoneko 3. pedroismylapras 4. guy-manuel-de-homem-christo 5. Vaedan 6. sebinsky 7. tekkimonsta 8. thegilgamesh 9. snonny-plss 10. thetoxiczombie 11. hevlaska-pobalski
These are your questions, dear friends:
- Do you remember which was your first fandom?
- Your favourite book?
- What was your favourite toy when you were little?
- Do you still have that toy?
- What’s your favourite place in the world?
- How many tabs are open now in your Chrome/Firefox/whatever?
- What is your ‘spirit animal’ (yes, it can be fictional)?
- Do you like to play Cluedo?
- Your most recent fandom?
- Do you have a videogame you remember with nostalgia?
- What is the meaning of life? (nerd question ahead!)
Just copy-paste them and answer them if you want! <3 And now… a gif xD